
Hads and her BF, notice anything differant about him? Hads didn't seem to mind, but Ryan sure did.

Checking out her GG Mimi.

Wow Meems, open mouth and all.

Knitting with Aunt Sue.

Is this not the CUTEST sweater? Lootie knit it for Hads for her Bday. Pretty talented bunch of folks we surround ourselves by...and it works out great for us!

Egg hunt in the garage. It was POURING outside.

Tate and Uncle Easter Bunny.

Loggie and UEB.

We tried to distract Hads with an egg so she wouldn't notice the scary monster holding her....

...but she's smarter than we thought. Tate and Gianni were the only bunny fans, all other babies I'm sure had bad dreams.
19 comments:
a) Gramps needs to grow back the beard stat! it's like when my dad shaves, it's too weird...
b) UEB is super creepy... Hads, I don't blame you for screaming! Nightmare city!
oh yeah, SUPER cute sweater! Good work Loudy! And I love the shoes too!
Yeah- I think Bob should grow back the hair asap too, it's just not "him". SO sad we missed UEB but I have a feeling our reaction wouldn't have been so good either. Looks like a fun time though- love the hunt in the garage!
So Bob has no upper lip anymore - and this is why we do not have any Santa or Easter pic of our children - I was terrified by UEB as a child at Northgate - never got over it. The End.
um, this is how pathological fear of CLOWNS starts. AND get the stashe back Baba, we don't know you! Ditto on the darling sweater (tho I already saw it on Ravelry lol) and the shoes!
Ditto everyone. What else can I say. And Bob, you've seen my dad without his stashe. You should have known better!
grow back the stash!!!!!
So I got a phone call from Bobby last night and he is NOT happy with all the responses and definitely not happy with the pics I posted. Since he had just shaved it that morning, he agrees he looks creepy because it's so pasty white. He claims it looks much better now since he got a tan while mowing the lawn the other day...? I'll get another pic and you guys can be the judge...but do know you are all on his shit list.
and he is a man who does not forget who is on his shit list...Val
Hopefully he's right, but the truth will be revealed with the new pictures! BTW, I love the pic of screaming Loggie, with Pam holding her for dear life. I missed it the first time!
we are not afraid of Baba. Mary Beth get to nagging cuz the stashe needs to come back! We LOVE the OLD BABA!!!!
I'm okay with it either way. It's fun to try something new every once in awhile. :-)
bring back the stashe :-|)
as i was reading through all these comments I was wondering what Bob would think. So- I'll be safe and not say a word.
well, my opinion on the 'stache stands until i see evidence that proves otherwise. so there.
a tan from what sun????
he's lying. Unless he is somewhere warm (which could be the case since he is known to travel.) Lois says he claimed he had to groom it for 20 minutes a day. What could you possibly do with a stashe that takes 20 mins Robert? Inquiring minds want to know!
Ok - I've been playing along for too look - what the heck is UEB??? I know the EB is Easter Bunny but what is the U? I know I'm going to get slammed for not knowing but it is driving me crazy.
UEB=Uncle Easter Bunny
Post a Comment