Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Look out.

T. Rose, my best at work friend (although we have not worked together in some time now) started her own blog...finally! So hopefully no more ridiculous comments from 'Marge' or 'Ting-Tang-Ping', she'll now have to log in with her username. Trout and I always have a blast together and I think some of our best shenannigans happened right on 8NE. Squirting eachother with saline syringes nonstop, hiding in the corner and throwing a pie in people's faces, taking "patients" down to the morgue only to have them (another staff member posing as a dead guy ) pop up and scare the sh*t out of you in the elevator (for you non nursies, when you take someone to the morgue they are on a huge, sterile, shiny, silver gurney and covered with a giant black sheet that goes over these huge bars so you can't see the outline of a person...it fools noone), Johnnie Marie on the bathroom floor screaming, all 400lbs of her...I could go on forever! She is a crazy gal and always a hoot to be around. Most of you won't "get" her blog and maybe that's why I love her so much, because I've yet to "get" her too.

14 comments:

Lis said...

your weirdest friend is a safety susan, you have to be invited. how boring! j/k. totally joking. fun to finally see one of her pics though.

-trau said...

oh meegs, cute. umm i like the tag i got of "weirdest friend ever" under the blog tags. hey at least i made 4th! oh please me, odd----umm who is the one who likes to play pin ball with a car? YA

-trau said...

ps: love the story exaggeration, such the way i would tell it too.

Katie said...

so where's my invite?! by the way, i'm so jealous that you got to play morgue tricks - at VM they just have the transporter take the body away (and put it in the bag too) so we never got to have any fun... ;)

Laurie said...

you nurses are sicko. Playing with dead people, I don't know...although that does sound like the best practical joke EVER

-trau said...

yay meegs email these people my link would ya!

Meg said...

Oh Kate you missed out, we did toe tags and everything. And one guy we thought we could lift and he hit his head so hard on the metal tray that if they were doing an autopsy cause of death would have defintely been 'cerebral hemmorage', not 'leukemia' (even though the cancer is never the actual cause...but you get my drift).

Lis said...

That is so incredibly gross! I can't believe you dropped some guy!

Unknown said...

I can't believe they only dropped one guy.

Lis said...

Did everyone get an invite but me :-( I need someone new to "watch."

Meg said...

No, nobody got an invite yet...one is on the way. And Peeps, we've dropped lots...that's why I went to kids, they're lots lighter.

Katie said...

ha ha, it cracks me up... yes nurses are sick but you kinda have to be! maybe i'll have to do an assignment at UW so i can spring this trick on someone!

-trau said...

meegs was a droppin machine.

Hope said...

Oh my gosh - you guys are so crazy and so sick and I'm oddly facinated and entertained. That scares me. Admittedly, "your weirdest friend" does sound like someone fun to work with. Especially from where I'm coming from - right Meg?