Thanks so much. I wish someone had passed the message on to Madeline...what a pill :-) I do love the second picture with my neck rolls. Sonja was very kind to point that out! Lots o' fun for the b-day. Kip made lava cakes which were AMAZING. I think I should have him do the cooking from here on out!
what is a lava cake? I would put Kip on the cooking front, he can do it. The only boy I know who called his mom from college to find out how to make gravy. Yea for boy cooking!!!
HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to you!!! I think the pics are great. And Kip should've never made the lava cakes so good - now he is probably in trouble with having to cook. Sortof like when Robert gives me the worst neck massages in the world just so that I never ask him to do it again. Now I think that Kip should make lava cakes for everyone's birthdays. :) Have a great day Lis!
8 comments:
Happy birthday Lis! hope you had a great one!!!
Thanks so much. I wish someone had passed the message on to Madeline...what a pill :-) I do love the second picture with my neck rolls. Sonja was very kind to point that out! Lots o' fun for the b-day. Kip made lava cakes which were AMAZING. I think I should have him do the cooking from here on out!
Happy Birthday Lis!!!
Lava cakes? NOw that sounds like a guy recipe if I ever heard one. No man or boy could resist the possibility of things exploding out of a cake!
what is a lava cake? I would put Kip on the cooking front, he can do it. The only boy I know who called his mom from college to find out how to make gravy. Yea for boy cooking!!!
Happy Bday Lis!I too am wondering about lava cake? Glad to know Kip made it special for you!
HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to you!!! I think the pics are great. And Kip should've never made the lava cakes so good - now he is probably in trouble with having to cook. Sortof like when Robert gives me the worst neck massages in the world just so that I never ask him to do it again. Now I think that Kip should make lava cakes for everyone's birthdays. :) Have a great day Lis!
How have you people not heard of lava cake? You are killing me!
Post a Comment