Well you are officially NOT on my favorite person list today for posting that fat face pic of me... looks like I'm carrying the baby in my cheeks! But oh well... I guess this is supposed to be about Hadley:)
Looks like I missed out on one kick-A party! Had 1st party and beer, what could be better?! By the way, Sar, if you get on this, your bangs look real cute! I'd tell both you and Meg something nice if you a-holes ever sacked up and flew to see me!!!!! And bring that Hads with you, too...that's really who I care about!
It DOES look like the party of the year! Awesome 1st birthday Hads! And Val - you barely look preggo and not at all in your face so take a closer look at that pic!
10 comments:
aww, looks like EVERYONE who knows Hads showed up! (well except the Longi's of course)... fun times!
we are such losers, we missed the party of the year!
Next year mom. Is anyone else shocked that Mimi actually held our little Hadley-Wadley? Way to go Lois.
Well you are officially NOT on my favorite person list today for posting that fat face pic of me... looks like I'm carrying the baby in my cheeks! But oh well... I guess this is supposed to be about Hadley:)
Val you don't look fat at all! Madeline looks so much like Kip in that picture and I AM shocked that Mimi could hold Hads!
The picture of Maddie looks amazingly like Pia at the same age . . .
I'm thinking Hads was perched on
B-Z's in the "Mimi holding Hads" pic - no way that frail little woman could pick up the Sturd!
I meant to say B-Z's BACK
Looks like I missed out on one kick-A party! Had 1st party and beer, what could be better?! By the way, Sar, if you get on this, your bangs look real cute! I'd tell both you and Meg something nice if you a-holes ever sacked up and flew to see me!!!!! And bring that Hads with you, too...that's really who I care about!
It DOES look like the party of the year! Awesome 1st birthday Hads! And Val - you barely look preggo and not at all in your face so take a closer look at that pic!
Post a Comment