love the fancy party hat!
she had so many cute party pieces to wear- the 2 shirts and the hat- she looked cute in them all!
I love that last picture. Looks like she's about to absolutely melt down!
it's gotta be those tight pants holding her back!
I heard she loves to walk! Love it. I knew she was just going to start GOING one day!
love how her legs just don't look big enough to carry her quite yet.
Next birthday Heather needs to bedazzle everyone a shirt, I am jealous Hads is looking extra stylish!
She's going to be walking within minutes. The funny thing was - I was going to make a comment about the tight jeans but luckily I was reading the comments first! Great minds. . .
Post a Comment
8 comments:
love the fancy party hat!
she had so many cute party pieces to wear- the 2 shirts and the hat- she looked cute in them all!
I love that last picture. Looks like she's about to absolutely melt down!
it's gotta be those tight pants holding her back!
I heard she loves to walk! Love it. I knew she was just going to start GOING one day!
love how her legs just don't look big enough to carry her quite yet.
Next birthday Heather needs to bedazzle everyone a shirt, I am jealous Hads is looking extra stylish!
She's going to be walking within minutes. The funny thing was - I was going to make a comment about the tight jeans but luckily I was reading the comments first! Great minds. . .
Post a Comment