Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Here, there, and everywhere.

Now that Hads is among the land of the moving, it's so funny to see where she ends up.
She hears a lot of "no-no's" when she gets to the TV. Now she'll crawl over there, look at us and smile and shake her head "no"...but continues to press all the buttons.
She went to the cupboard and got these herself. Too funny. They were promptly fed to Rudy.

12 comments:

Val said...

yum- good cereal choice Hads. She is fast these days- it's quite impressive what she can do with that scoot- her arms are going to be quite muscular!

Laurie said...

hey if you'd keep the high-priced cookie type cereals down low, she wouldn't have to feed yucky cereals to her brother!

zaideafraidey said...

it's so funny to be talking to you on the phone then hear a scream as Hads has gotten herself blocked in somewhere. AS for the tv knobs...pongo-pongo!!

Meg said...

Mom, i am literally laughing out loud at your "pongo-pongo". You kill me!!!

Laurie said...

explain pongo pongo. It sounds exactly like something your mother would say, like a Zaide 'no no' but I'm out of the loop of B-isms now.

Lis said...

Madeline loves to do something bad, look at you, smile, shake her head no and then continue to do it. Kip and I kept telling her to not feed the dog the other night and both had to turn away to laugh. She is going to be BIG trouble. She could care less that we were saying no.

Jocelyn said...

i'm kinda laughing because since this moving stuff and getting into stuff is new for Had- I KNOW you secretly/not so secretly love it even if she's doing stuff she's not suppose to be... cuz she's doing it!

Meg said...

Oh Lavs, you and B are meant to be. That's exactly what it means! I was saying the other day how toddler's love the word NO, and it drives me crazy. So I said we should say something differant, something happier...and "pongo-pongo" is what she came up with.

Laurie said...

that's my little sis! Gotta love the B and her crazy expressions. Add this one to the Sundstrom dictionary. BTW Mary B where are you going this weekend??? Pongo Pongo on going out of town when I am coming over the mtns!

Meg said...

L, you make me laugh daily!

Laurie said...

yeah, glad to bring sunshine and hahppiness to your life Meggie ;-) Since your mother is leaving town (the hooch) maybe I will see you guys???? I am coming tomorrow!

Meg said...

Lavies, please call we'll be here!