Monday, March 10, 2008

Check. Check. Double Check.

Things we need for a fantastic, fun-filled run:
Cookies. Check.
Water. Check.
Running shoes, matching sweatsuit and adorable Nike hat. Check. Check. Check. Allright Mama, lets do this.!

11 comments:

Lis said...

Very cute outfit! Did you share you cookies with Rudy?

Anonymous said...

she looks like a runner already, poor hads. love how intent she is on her food in every food photo. why walk when you can eat? i like her style.

Katie said...

such a stylish little runner, just like her mama! (although i know you would NEVER eat cookies while running)...

Val said...

Hads has the look down- maybe she should join 24 hour fitness, everyone there dresses all matchy matchy to work out (at least they did back in the day when I used to belong like 100 years ago!).

Anonymous said...

A little Megan in the making....so cute!!! Hads is working on a first, eating cookies and running at the same time, she could probably start a new celeb diet. I can just see it now the Hadley Jane Diet....no standing on your own, eat snacks while workingout, and certainly NO walking:) kidding hads, I love you!

Laurie said...

Very cute outfit and she def. has the priorities straight.

Hope said...

That's my kind of workout Hads! Way to go!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love our little Nike girl! So presh!

Brittany said...

OMG! So precious. I so have dibs on her for Justin's future wife!!!!!

Unknown said...

YES! I get to be the first to wish our beautiful Hadley Jane a Happy Birthday. I wish I could be over to celebrate tomorrow. Alas, this quick wish will have to do for now. I promise to take you shopping for something fun when I am over in Seattle next little miss!

Jamie "Swens" Barton said...

Hey my hat! I'm glad I can be a part of the running day because as Meg knows, I love running, love it, love it....right...it's actually my absolute hell. But hopefully Hads enjoys it like her mama!