Where do I even begin when talking about this little one? Hads, you've taken me to a place of happiness that I never knew existed. I love every single piece of who you are right now and can't wait to see who you'll be in the future. To say I love you doesn't seem like enough, but I guess there's really no other words that can truly describe my feelings for you sweet girl. I'm glad you gave me free admission to the "Mom's Club" because now I "get" what true, unconditional love is all about. And what a perfect little person to start on. You are my heart and soul, my night and day, you, Hadley Jane, are my entire world. Happy first birthday babe...just continue to amaze me and I promise to continue to love you from my head to my toes.
19 comments:
Okay, going to cry now. That was so so sweet!
that was too presh! good work mama... and Hads, i hope your 1st bday was a fun one!
oh so sweet! Do you two girls know how much pleasure us aunties and mamas get in watching you fall in love with each other and carry on a grand tradition of mother-daughter special closeness!
I have never been more proud of you than I am now. This was the most perfect thing I have seen in a very long while. Sweat Pea is perfect- loved the title- loved the song- loved the little blurb you wrote. Can't wait to see you tomorrow:) xoxo.
OMG! So precious! What a beautiful birthday tribute to your adorable little girl! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HADLEY!!!!
Great job Megs. I loved the little video. Happy birthday Hadley. We all love you so much and are so glad you're a part of our family. Keep that mom in line young lady.
hey where is the video camera live action of the birthday party!? Some of us can't make it so we need a live feed to the action!
Cutest video ever and I love the song- you should go into business! We love you Hads!!!!
Said perfectly Meg. The best part is that I know how true it is and just by meeting Hadley you can tell how much she is loved - from her head to her toes. Happy Birthday Hadley. We all love you.
where are the party PIX??? I'm dyin' here.
So not only did this make me cry but you made my pregnant co-worker who doesn't even know the Prentice's cry, too!! I love it! We will be refering to Hads as Sweet Pea from here on out in my office! How was the party? Where are the photos? keep a girl updated, will ya? :)
we need party pics! i have to work nights this week and will need something to look at come 3am!!!
I promise, Wednesday when Hads takes a nap...LOTS O PICS!
yeah for new pix! but don't call her Sweet Pea cuz that will make me think she is going to be a heavily tattooed clothing designer who gets 'aufed' from Project Runway in favor of two gays and a really irritating girl from Jersey.
Can't wait for the new pics! I've been dying to see our little one-year-old
Meg - not to be Debbie Downer - but will you please run this again when she is 15??? HA!
Only because then you will be reminded in a GOOD way why you won't be killing her before she turns 16!
Its Wednesday......that was the sweetest blog yet!! I love you Hads, you are the cutest, sweetest, best behaved baby ever!!!
Sorry so late here! Blogger and I have a love hate relationship...sometimes he lets me post comments and other times he doesn't. Either way, just wanted to give a little shout out to Hads on her first birthday. What a fun year it has been for you guys and what a sweet baby girl you have. I sure enjoy watching her grow through the blog. She reminds me so much of you, Meg. Very happy and very fun. Can you believe your baby is one! The slideshow was the best. So cute!!!
Post a Comment