That is hilarious! Madeline loves to emply shelves. What a mess and waht a cute mischief smile in the second pic!
i find the breast pads disturbing. do you still need them? are you trying to tell us something?
Trout, breast pads are cheaper than plastic surgery. And I agree Hads' mischief smile is sooo cute!
jesus. how many feminine products does one girl need? i didn't know those were breast pads! I thought they were just pads.
I was thinking the same thing!! What are you stocking up for the winter???
you do have quite a lot of supplies there! was costco having a sale? Love that Hads decided to empty them out to show everyone:)
Perhaps she's triple wearing the breastpads for a little "extra-protection". Are you missing your breast-feeding boobs Megaloo?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is hilarious! Madeline loves to emply shelves. What a mess and waht a cute mischief smile in the second pic!
i find the breast pads disturbing. do you still need them? are you trying to tell us something?
Trout, breast pads are cheaper than plastic surgery. And I agree Hads' mischief smile is sooo cute!
jesus. how many feminine products does one girl need? i didn't know those were breast pads! I thought they were just pads.
I was thinking the same thing!! What are you stocking up for the winter???
you do have quite a lot of supplies there! was costco having a sale? Love that Hads decided to empty them out to show everyone:)
Perhaps she's triple wearing the breastpads for a little "extra-protection". Are you missing your breast-feeding boobs Megaloo?
Post a Comment