
Trying to get a pic of Hads in her "1" shirt. It's not an easy task these days, she can't sit still.

Bribed her with an iPod.

Letting her frolic in the garbage.

Okay Hadley, time to get down to business!

Ahhhh...thanks sweet gal. I'm sure I was waving around a cupcake or something.
9 comments:
she is becoming such a mover and a shaker! and so interested in all that's around her. i'm excited for what's to come!
I love the fact that you said "she can't sit still" - times - they are a changin'! :)
Megs - your life, as you knew it, is over . . . ;-{
what the queen slug baby is MOVING!? LOL isn't this what you were wishing all those months when she was 'lazy'? Get the baby gates up!
these t-shirts are great because Hads doesn't seem to age, I think you could interchange 6m-1yr and no one would know:)
ha ha, love the iPod bribe! if you're already pulling that one out at age 1, imagine what you're going to have to bribe her with in 10 years! LOL
fun to see all the faces of Hadley in these shots
Yep, new car for year 2...? You two are in big trouble with those high stakes bribes. Just offer her a hoho or something, and not the fakies!
OH! I'm so behind in my blogging you are probably closer to two now! :) I love those shirts Val and Meg!
Post a Comment