Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ahhhh...sun.


Even if it's just for one day.

15 comments:

Katie said...

what a cute little sunhat...

Katie said...

PS - it has been 90 degrees here in LA, it needs to stop! i don't like that kind of heat! ;)

Jocelyn said...

her sunhat is so out of the ordinary for her. a ball cap.. i can see but this sun hat really threw me. it's soooo cute! i like being surprised. keep em coming. oh.. and the pink osh kosh's. i can't even handle them.

Lis said...

Very cute little outfit and blanket. Where's Rudy the protector?

Jocelyn said...

p.s. tell your husband to gain some weight. i can see his ribs. enough already.

Unknown said...

Quit complaining Katie, there were snowflakes here this morning. No one feels bad for you.

Meg said...

I know it was a girly little sunhat, a hand-me-down from cuz Lauren of course. Funny that I didn't even think about a baseball cap. I think I thought the velcro would keep her from taking it off. Rudy was in the backyard because the Indians were doing work and we know how he hates those Indians. Maybe he's sensitive to curry? Joc, Ryan will have you know that those are muscles not ribs.

Meg said...

And Katherine Ann...SHUT UP about your sunshine.

Laurie said...

1. Katie, go to hell.
2. Ryan, you are starting to look like you just got out of Auschwitz
3. Hads, pink is your color!
4. Rudes I hate curry too, don't blame you for getting feisty.

Jocelyn said...

I did not notice that Ryan was washing his bike. I am dying. who washes their bike?

Hope said...

I want a picture of her from the front with that hat on!

Sundi said...

She looks so girly girl with the sunhat and all the pink doing the picnic thing. Aren't girls the best!

Katie said...

wait. he's washing his BIKE?!! what a goober.

katy said...

Tell Ryan I am sending him some cookies ASAP!

Val said...

Obviously, I like the sunhat:) She looks very darling in it! And yeah, Ryan eat some more or stop biking 24-7. Those ribs are really poking through. Really though... I'm just jealous!