Monday, April 14, 2008

It's been done.

I know, I know Val blogged about this months ago, but it's too cute not to repeat. I took the girls to the grocery store today and had to get pics. They kill me in this tragedy of a cart. Hads could not have felt cooler...Lauren just repeated "I want out."
Go!
This is how Hadley is the entire trip. Long arms of the law has some reach! We were knocking off items left and right...followed by a convincing "uh-oh".

9 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

If I saw you coming in this I think I would fall on the floor laughing. Hads does look like she adores being in there, and i love her little shoplifting move (head and arms in the cart Hads)

Val said...

Looks like lots of fun! Hadley is so funny, the kid is going to be in jail soon for stealing, but I'll bail her out:) And Lauren... all she ever says is "I want out" when I take her too... just ingnore her, I do:)

Sundi said...

Are you kidding me? Those girls are way too cute in their car.

Hope said...

LOVE THESE PICS!! Could they be cuter??? I can't believe how good they seem to be in the pics. I can't believe anything ever gets pulled off the shelves by these angels. :)

Anonymous said...

umm......at least val provided starbucks. and pseudo cup.

Lis said...

Very funny. The long arm grab is hilarious

Anonymous said...

These are so cute, can I borrow Hads for my shopping trips? I have always wanted to use of these carts.

Amy D. said...

Could these carts be ANY more difficult to push or get through the checkout line with. I always have to make sure the kids arms are in and I'm always scared the will get pinched off. Livi just went in one of these today and I'm always nervous of all the grimy germs other kiddos leave for her. Oh well. YOU ARE GOING TO BE PRO for #2. Seriously..you will have it down pat.

Laurie said...

I worship the fun shopping cart! What an easy life I would have had if I could have corralled the kiddies in one of these babies. Of course, all 4 would have been fighting over who got to drive...