love em, very Hads!
do not show bennett these pants. he will not be happy with their length.
I loved Rainbow Brite and I love these pants, especially on Miss Hadley.
LOL that Bennett is Safety Sam. I say don't show the Fug Girls, they hate it when the pants 'swallow' the shoes...
She seems to like them too. She knows she's posing for the camera.
The second pic really illustrates the right sided lean.....maybe she is just doing the rockaway.
LOVE the rainbow pants! I would put them on my girls in an instant! Send em our way when they're too small for Hadley!
Rainbow pants??? COME ON! How could you not love them?
Seriously..never to bright. I want those in my size.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
love em, very Hads!
do not show bennett these pants. he will not be happy with their length.
I loved Rainbow Brite and I love these pants, especially on Miss Hadley.
LOL that Bennett is Safety Sam. I say don't show the Fug Girls, they hate it when the pants 'swallow' the shoes...
She seems to like them too. She knows she's posing for the camera.
The second pic really illustrates the right sided lean.....maybe she is just doing the rockaway.
LOVE the rainbow pants! I would put them on my girls in an instant! Send em our way when they're too small for Hadley!
Rainbow pants??? COME ON! How could you not love them?
Seriously..never to bright. I want those in my size.
Post a Comment