Saturday, April 5, 2008

Trying to get some work done.

Baba was doing taxes and Hads just wouldn't leave the poor guy alone. We kept picking her up and putting her by her toys (which were on the other side of the room), but she was determined, and would just scoot right back over to him. Then she would put her arms out and say "Uh, Uh" in her pathetic little pick me up voice. He acted perturbed, but we know he wasn't.

Okay, maybe he was.

5 comments:

Lis said...

He loved it are you kidding? He just didn't want to be doing taxes. Yuck.

Laurie said...

I know I'd much rather hold the baby than do the taxes!

Katie said...

yeah i agree, he probably was only faking being annoyed. PS, i love Hads' little jeans! PPS, the no-stache look is still bad, Robert.

Val said...

Who wouldn't want a baby to come around while doing taxes, something fun to do in the middle of all that torture! I hate taxes... and Bob, isn't it a little last minute:)

Hope said...

Don't pretend to work Baba. It's so silly. :)