Hey MP! i only think about the whole waiting thing when people bring it to my attention. ha! it's all good. luckily bennett michael whitsell- does make me smile- or else! you are funny. at least i'm sure YOU think YOU are funny.
Shoot...I was worried about that! EVERYONE, JOC IS SO NOT BEGGING FOR BENNETT TO ASK, I promise!!! But her eggs are getting older and she wants babies for Hadley and Hayley and Jocelyn, and Delaney, and Cali and Justin to play with. SO BENNETT I'M BEGGING...just get off your arse and ask the gal! P.S. She is going to kill me for saying her eggs are getting old, but since she wants six kids, she better get started;).
Ha Ha! Jocelyn with six kids. How would she have time to make them all sweaters and do new photo shoots of them every day. Speaking of eggs getting old. shouldn't you be working on #2 by now? When's Hadley getting a little brother?
At first it was 0 now it's 6 kids! You are crazy Joc. Oh-yeah, when is #2 coming? Something is in the water because everyone and their sisters are prego these days.
Joc would never have to beg for anything. I'm just saying you are allowed this year because of Leap Year - Zaide - I don't have a good close up of the fancys - will keep looking - don't you LIKE the new cabin headwear???
ok. ok. ok. maybe i was being a sensitive sally. sorry. i kinda think it's funny now. kinda. i did show this to bennett and told him it only made me more pissed off at him. clearly...clearly... he's ok with me being pissed:)i do enjoy this receiving 14 comments thoug- even if the majority of them are from me:)AND 6 kids. you all should know me better. but yes.. my eggs are getting old. just ask bethany.
Reading these posts are so funny! Meg, you are too much! Although - I would like to say that I would definitely want you on my side in any situation! You bring on the heat! Joc - does look like you've got a good thing going!
17 comments:
But waiting is so hard!
Hey MP! i only think about the whole waiting thing when people bring it to my attention. ha! it's all good. luckily bennett michael whitsell- does make me smile- or else! you are funny. at least i'm sure YOU think YOU are funny.
a little nudge never hurt a guy...
since it is leap year, don't you get to ask HIM???
susna, when did you put that scary pic on your comment, I want the fancys back!!
this all makes me look a little bit like i'm begging. lets clarify...not begging. :)
Shoot...I was worried about that! EVERYONE, JOC IS SO NOT BEGGING FOR BENNETT TO ASK, I promise!!! But her eggs are getting older and she wants babies for Hadley and Hayley and Jocelyn, and Delaney, and Cali and Justin to play with. SO BENNETT I'M BEGGING...just get off your arse and ask the gal!
P.S. She is going to kill me for saying her eggs are getting old, but since she wants six kids, she better get started;).
Ha Ha! Jocelyn with six kids. How would she have time to make them all sweaters and do new photo shoots of them every day. Speaking of eggs getting old. shouldn't you be working on #2 by now? When's Hadley getting a little brother?
At first it was 0 now it's 6 kids! You are crazy Joc. Oh-yeah, when is #2 coming? Something is in the water because everyone and their sisters are prego these days.
at the rate Joc's family works, 6 kids should be NO problem! 1, maybe 2 pregnancies and she'll be there... ;)
get on it bennett even i am getting annoyed, and i have no clue who you even are!
Bennett needs to get on it!!!!!
Joc would never have to beg for anything. I'm just saying you are allowed this year because of Leap Year -
Zaide - I don't have a good close up of the fancys - will keep looking - don't you LIKE the new cabin headwear???
ok. ok. ok. maybe i was being a sensitive sally. sorry. i kinda think it's funny now. kinda. i did show this to bennett and told him it only made me more pissed off at him. clearly...clearly... he's ok with me being pissed:)i do enjoy this receiving 14 comments thoug- even if the majority of them are from me:)AND 6 kids. you all should know me better. but yes.. my eggs are getting old. just ask bethany.
Reading these posts are so funny! Meg, you are too much! Although - I would like to say that I would definitely want you on my side in any situation! You bring on the heat! Joc - does look like you've got a good thing going!
make that 17 comments Joc! No such thing as old eggs, look at Halle Berry; we just get wiser as we get older:)
Post a Comment