Meg- maybe we keep this banner? sounds like a hit. I can whatever though- you just let me know. I happen to think it's "so" you and your cute little fam. I like to believe that little Hadley had a great time with me. ! Thanks for the vote of confidence and for allowing me to check off "babysit" off of my to-do list. love u.
Oh - I don't know what a TJ is either. Is there a class in this stuff? Hadley? I just love you. Cute set of pics and I love the fact that the bath is such a source of happiness. I just want to take a bit of that little belly!
Never heard of Tired Jollies- but thanks for answering, i've been checking back for an answer every day! i guess I could have just called:) Who knows where Ryan got that...
glad that a few weeks ago anything made the dictionary but we are now discriminating....makes it all the more special...ane ryan is going to have to work alot harder to get in, some of his comments (and he is a R) have left him quite suspect.
14 comments:
that is too cute, and you just know she had tons of fun with her Auntie Joc! :)
such a cute giggler. What exactly were those two up to?
What is a TJ? She looks so happy! And tell your dad I love him no matter what he looks like:)
That just makes me laugh looking at that. What a cutie!
LOVE the new look on the bloggy! Esp Ry in the bday hat, it really suits him...
Precious baby. She is just a DOLL Meg! I also LOVE the new blog look!
Meg- maybe we keep this banner? sounds like a hit. I can whatever though- you just let me know. I happen to think it's "so" you and your cute little fam. I like to believe that little Hadley had a great time with me. ! Thanks for the vote of confidence and for allowing me to check off "babysit" off of my to-do list. love u.
I agree, I love the new look! It is super cute, and very "Prentice-y"
Oh - I don't know what a TJ is either. Is there a class in this stuff? Hadley? I just love you. Cute set of pics and I love the fact that the bath is such a source of happiness. I just want to take a bit of that little belly!
TJ= Tired Jollies. You should know that one Val, your brother is the one who taught it to me.
Never heard of Tired Jollies- but thanks for answering, i've been checking back for an answer every day! i guess I could have just called:) Who knows where Ryan got that...
he needs to stop losing weight, he's obvs. incurring brain damage. I don't think TJs is going to make the cut in the Sundstrom Dictionary.
glad that a few weeks ago anything made the dictionary but we are now discriminating....makes it all the more special...ane ryan is going to have to work alot harder to get in, some of his comments (and he is a R) have left him quite suspect.
Not everything gets in the Sundstrom Dictionary - and MOST initial talking is not going to make it - the editor
PS - You're right Zaide, Ry will have to to a LOT better than TJs
Post a Comment