Saturday, April 5, 2008

Pics of the week.

I frequent other blogs (don't we all) and here are some of the pictures that really made me smile this week...
Lauren taking a nap in her wipes box...and it wasn't even all the way emptied out yet mind you.
Sundi, Ryan, Jocelyn, Delaney, and Cali. WOW!!! The parents were out numbered overnight.
I LOVE this picture of Maddie...she looks so big! Where did the time go?

6 comments:

Sundi said...

Nice to make the weekly pics! Was Lauren really asleep? That's so cute. I imagine it was exhausting climbing in that huge box all by herself.

Laurie said...

those are great pictures! The triplets are adorable!!! And of course the other girls are too.

Katie said...

Good pics choices, i like this idea - although I'm a total blog-stalker, so I've seen them all... ;)

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pics. So happy for Sundi and the rest of the fam, Lauren is adorable in that wipes box and the pigtail pics of Madeline are very cute lis

Val said...

All great pics- I too am a blog stalker and loved all those pics! That one of the triplets just sort of leaves me speecheless. So amazing, so beautiful and so much work, but the best work:)

Hope said...

LOVE THE PICS OF THE WEEK!!! I was a little sad that the Hopester didn't have a pic and then I realized I hadn't updated her blog in decades. :) Val - I'm still laughing about napping Lauren and Trips??? Oh my gosh.