Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lil' Cupcake.

Here's Miss Madeline Anne FINALLY getting a taste of the sweet life. And boy did she love it!



And here is what happened when mean Daddy Kip thought he'd be funny and take her cupcake away. She was so cute, she literally sat in her highchair and devoured the entire thing.

7 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

you captured that beautifully. I understand the poop up the back episode the next day is being blamed on the cupcake, may be a long time before she sees another one!!!

Jocelyn said...

i had no idea madeline didn't get sweets- and it's hilarious how much she loved it but unfortunate she got poop up the back due to it. i'm thinking as she gets older and all her friends have experienced a taste of the sweet life- on a regular basis- madeline will rebel!

Laurie said...

her dad is evil. And she had better not spend much time over at Auntie Susna's house, or she will discover the Snack Drawer of Doom (for cavities)

Val said...

Yeah for cupcakes- she will be sneaking all the sugar she can get in no time!

Lis said...

I don't mind that she gets sugar...I just don't want her to be a sugar whore like me. I know, I know, first time mom... I am sure we're setting her up for disaster but she doesn't know any better. She's happy with fruit for the time being. But she HAS had sugar. (Think gelatto from her Baba:-))

Sundi said...

I always love those b-day cake/cup cake pictures. Kids love cake!

Hope said...

SO FUNNY!!! That last pic is a total keeper. She definitely knows a good thing when she sees it!