Wednesday, April 23, 2008

First wine tasting.

Hads had her first wine tasting lessons from Nana & Pa. She wasn't so into it, but neither was Nana after the white tastes were over."Um Nana, here's my Christmas List...I know, I know a tad early, but you can never be too prepared."
A little dab of lipstick. A gals gotta look fancy when she's sippin' vino.
Hadley loved the cheese, and if she tasted a piece she didn't like...no worries, it just got tossed on the floor.

6 comments:

Lis said...

I guess you should have brought Rudy to help clean up! The tossing it is SO much fun!

zaideafraidey said...

she has gotten to be quite a professional tosser. sometimes she is looking right at you, brings the morsel to her mouth then quickly swings her arm over the side and drops, all the while maintaining eye contact. It can be kind of funny....

Meg said...

Oh definitely a "no look" tosser. Maybe she'll be the point-guard I never was? I know, I have lofty goals for NM (non-mover).

Laurie said...

just teach her the full court no-look pass, and she can use both skills (non-mover and no-look tosser). And I love the lipi-tipi-ta picture, I'm sure Hads thought she was very glamorous!

Val said...

The kid is a MASTER tosser. I think it is very funny the ways she does it- BZ described it perfectly. I bet she was in heaven with bread and cheese, 2 of her favs. Wine tasting looks fun, I can't wait till I can do it with you guys:)

Hope said...

Wow - wine tasting? Hads is so sophisticated!