
Hads packing up all her snacks for a visit to Joc.

It's so funny, both Joc and I sit on the floor with Hadley the whole time and eat her snacks. Times have changed! And the little red mark on her face is from our brutal stroller crash that morning. It was a doozy!

She's getting SO big.

It wasn't fun to be her that day, nor was it fun to be around her. But cute shirt nontheless.
8 comments:
poor little mouse, life is tough for our Hads lately. Crashes in the stroller, having to share, crunches to build up that chubby belly. Better get her over to Zaide and Baba's for some spoiling!
I want to hear about the crash! The pics that Joc took are great as usual!
what is in her EAR on the first photo! I AM SO DISTURBED!
Can't wait till she's talking and is begging to go visit Joc. She must love it. But maybe not today.
she looks sooooo tall in these pics. maybe that Doc of yours is right and she is tall- 90th percentile. maybe i'm a believer. and i love our visits- and eating snacks on the floor has never been a problem for me- just fun to have YOU join in.
I think I need to hear more details on this stroller crash. Poor little monkey!
It's always fun to be Hadley! That shirt is super cute:)
Well you can't tell she was in a bad mood from these pics. I want to hear about the crash too!
Post a Comment