
So much stuff!

New super cool sunglasses.

Hads was a bit serious at the Partay...maybe she was jealous and didn't know how to cope?

Madeline got this adorable, but god-awfully loud, piano from Zaide and Baba. I guess they secretly hate Kip and Lis:). It's super cute though, of course, pretty much anything red is super cute. Best part is...Madeline LOVED it and I'm sure will be performing many concerts for her soon to be deaf parents.
6 comments:
I'm thinking that piano will be showing up at Z&B's house real soon. and of course Hads ws jealous, who wouldn't want a giant pile o gifts!
Cool piano and Hads is the hippest kid ever in her skull & cross bones baby legs!
She was very cute in her BL. She was very helpful with gift opening. I think she had it figured it for the 2nd time around.
I heard Hads' dress was too small and her peaches were hanging out - could that be??? maybe that is why she has the serious look . . .
Yeah - red piano is cool but needs to spend the weekend at Baba and Zaide's house when they are babysitting. Then they might not like it so much. :)
Yeah - red piano is cool but needs to spend the weekend at Baba and Zaide's house when they are babysitting. Then they might not like it so much. :)
Post a Comment