I love the meticulous way that Hads eats. You can see in that picture that she is slowly dissecting her snack. Those are some VERY round cheeks.
that is SO cute! Her little Shirley nose is adorable and we all know those cheeks are storing nuts for the winter.
such a cute little Chub Deb! and she looks VERY serious about those snacks! :)
I love how serious she looks, like she is really working hard and inspecting her food.
the ears too... they are pretty adorable too!
Yummy. All of her.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the meticulous way that Hads eats. You can see in that picture that she is slowly dissecting her snack. Those are some VERY round cheeks.
that is SO cute! Her little Shirley nose is adorable and we all know those cheeks are storing nuts for the winter.
such a cute little Chub Deb! and she looks VERY serious about those snacks! :)
I love how serious she looks, like she is really working hard and inspecting her food.
the ears too... they are pretty adorable too!
Yummy. All of her.
Post a Comment