Monday, April 14, 2008

No No Baba.


He's pretty much the funniest guy in the world to her. I'm going to have to agree Miss Hadley...I think he's pretty great too.

9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

1. you know i second that.
2. and i like his 5 o'clock shadow.

Val said...

Oh no, don't teach her NO, or atleast make sure she doesn't sound like her crazy cousin who is a broken record! So cute how much she loves baba and Rudy too... I think she has crush on both.

Hope said...

This clip makes me giggle. They are both head over heels for each other. Love it.

Lis said...

She may not be a walker but she is def a smarty pants. Love her to death!

FreemanNHS said...

She wouldn't be part of the clan if one of her first words wasn't no! I just love that giggling girl so much. A visit in June is definitely in the works Megs. Get ready!

Laurie said...

cute couple! But I think she is laughing at her Baba bc he still has no moustache. Just sayin'

Christine Diaz said...

Hey Megan-
Christine here from good ol' 8NE. Just have to say YOU HAVE THE CUTEST BABY EVER- Not to discredit all of the other cuties that appear on this blog. Maybe it's because I'm pregnant myself (because I would never imagine such a cool cat as me reading baby blogs), but Traudi kept telling me I should look at this page and now I'm totally charmed. Congrats on making such a sweetie.

Cara said...

i can't believe how big she is getting. I need to see here STAT!

heather said...

That laugh is contagious! Too cute!