Thursday, April 24, 2008

Baba's dream come true.


Hadley's got the laundry gene.

9 comments:

Sue said...

no kidding! her flooping skills are finely honed!

Meg said...

God Sue, that has got to be the creepiest picture ever. That lady looks like she lives at the "Doll house" Joc appraised the other day.

Laurie said...

OMG that is so perfect. Baba must be in heaven teaching Hads about prewashing, sorting etc

heather said...

Meg, can I borrow Hads to clean my bedroom and fold ALL my laundry??

Laurie said...

I love how laundry is a family affair for the Davises. and Zaide, I was thinking exactly the same thing when Baba told her to close the lid ('she'll pinch her little fingers'!)

Sue said...

Megan, I will have you know I have been scouring the ends of the earth to find scratchy red heart yarn to make a set of those (mother, father, boy, girl) for the cabin - that's no lady - that's the little girl!

Katie said...

that video was too cute, but you better be careful with that new skill - before you know it she'll be flopping in lipsticks, markers, toys... ;)

Anonymous said...

i don't think she was getting enough attention and coaching in the video!

Hope said...

SO FUNNY! I do wish one of the two of them would visit my house. Now, if Baba could just get Hadley on stain patrol. . .