Madeline Anne, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! I cannot believe you're one year old...seems like just yesterday we drove ALL the way to Walla Walla, got a phone call from your Daddy telling us you decided to come early, so we dropped Uncle Ryan off, and drove ALL the way home. But you were definitely worth the eight hours of straight driving. We fell in love with you right away with your great big eyes, your little baby faux hawk, and your teeny tiny parts. You are such a sweet, sweet little gal with a whole lot of spunk...just how we like em'. You are such a tough nut scrump and not afraid of anything. I love how much you love doggies, how you dance to anything remotely musical, and how you took your first steps at your birthday party. Could you have planned that more perfectly?! Way to know how to work a crowd kiddo. We love our little mover & shaker and delight in all you do. Happy day babe!
PS Cupcakes at our house anytime...Shhhh we won't tell Mama.
18 comments:
That was very cute!
That was Kip. Thank you SO much. that was very sweet. Thank god Madeline has an aunt that can do that kind of stuff. I'm hopeless!
That was the cutest thing Meg! Happy Birthday Madeline and a big belated to Hadley too!
Megs you are simply amazing, as is the subject matter. Thanks for brightening (through the tears) my day and Maddies too.
mom/zaide
You are talented Megan- super cute video clip. Happy B-day Maddie and Congrats to Kip and Lis for making it through year 1!
Isn't it grand to have a Birthday Quarter in the family??? Actually more than a quarter - but you know what I mean - all the good peeps Feb thru May . . .
Happy birthday Maddie! We love you on the East-side too! Great job on the video Megs. You are so talented!
first steps at the b-day party?!! wow, what a star! Love you Mads!!!
Happy Birthday Maddie! But I'll visit your blog to tell you personally. Meg - you are really a star. That brought tears to my eyes but I'm a real sap. Really wonderful. That Maddie - she's a real cutie.
that was adorable and you are such a talent and such a great Aunt.
OK that was just the great vid EVER. No point in anyone else even trying. The music was soooo perfect for Mads. Happy day little tough nut! as usual Auntie Lowdie is late with a gift, but promise to bring it next time I come over (and I promise it will be before your NEXt BD!)
Happy B-day Madeline!!!! I know I am late...
BTW Susan Mary, there are a LOT of grand people with AUGUST BDs in this fam!
Happy Birthday Mads!
ouch!! I was glad she included May but felt there would be the wrath of someone out there. hehe...
I've never met Madeline but I've enjoyed seeing her on your blog and she is such a sweet, cute little girl. Hadley is so lucky to have her. Happy Birthday Madeline!
holy green.
You are the best auntie! This is one of the cutest shout outs I've ever seen. I love your slideshows. I just might have to copy you someday.
Post a Comment