very cute.
due in june- is right around the corner! exciting. i'm excited to find out what secret name they have chosen:)
what a cute photo. Of course, it would have been better practice if they had visited Hads when she was still doing her Iron Cross/stiff baby thing.
So excited for Heidi for them and I can't wait to find out the secret name too!
the secret name isn't Zaidence is it??? ;-}
Is that Heidi Severide (with a brother named Shane)? If it is, I went to HS with her. So that is now three people that you know, that I know (or at least have met before). Heather and Sara too. Weird small world.
Yes Brittany- you do know her from HS. Wait. you know heather too?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
very cute.
due in june- is right around the corner! exciting. i'm excited to find out what secret name they have chosen:)
what a cute photo. Of course, it would have been better practice if they had visited Hads when she was still doing her Iron Cross/stiff baby thing.
So excited for Heidi for them and I can't wait to find out the secret name too!
the secret name isn't Zaidence is it??? ;-}
Is that Heidi Severide (with a brother named Shane)? If it is, I went to HS with her. So that is now three people that you know, that I know (or at least have met before). Heather and Sara too. Weird small world.
Yes Brittany- you do know her from HS. Wait. you know heather too?
Post a Comment