These two are starting to have so much fun together. Monday morning I couldn't stop smiling when I could hear them in the kitchen giggling together. Lauren was on all fours chasing Hadley around and they just couldn't get enough. Then I stuck them both in the playpen and we played "jail". It was a hoot.
Clearly, Lauren knows that "jail" isn't all fun, judging by that last look she's giving you. Too cute those cousins. I love that they're going to have as many great memories as us scrap-noodles do!
It's like when you ask your sibling to go and get something and you'll "time" them to see if they can beat the record. :-) Hads...you will have so much fun when you get a sibling!
I love how Hadley looks like she is having the best time ever and Lauren looks like she is on to you and your "game". It is fun to watch them play together these days!
Meg?? Where were you when I needed you? I got mad at Hope last week and asked her if she wanted to "play" in her crib and she said YES! I had 30 minutes of alone time! HOORAY! Wish you would've shared this trick earlier. And yes, Lauren has def figured out your plan.
8 comments:
Clearly, Lauren knows that "jail" isn't all fun, judging by that last look she's giving you. Too cute those cousins. I love that they're going to have as many great memories as us scrap-noodles do!
Is the "jail" game a euphemism for mom needs a break. You def are in the ranks coming up with games like this...good job!!
love that Hads has not caught onto the "game" yet, fool her for as long as possible...(sounds a little like a certain M.Prentice)
you realize you are just one step away from locking them out of the house...
It's like when you ask your sibling to go and get something and you'll "time" them to see if they can beat the record. :-) Hads...you will have so much fun when you get a sibling!
ha ha, Katie's right, the 'outside day' is the next step!
I love how Hadley looks like she is having the best time ever and Lauren looks like she is on to you and your "game". It is fun to watch them play together these days!
Meg?? Where were you when I needed you? I got mad at Hope last week and asked her if she wanted to "play" in her crib and she said YES! I had 30 minutes of alone time! HOORAY! Wish you would've shared this trick earlier. And yes, Lauren has def figured out your plan.
Post a Comment