Wednesday, April 23, 2008

If only...

So I don't know if any of you are obsessed with 'The Real Housewives of New York City' (actually I know two of you are)...but I am! I wish I could be Betheny F. From her black curly hair to her nasty New Yorker mouth and fabulous accent. I love the way she tells people off and 'keeps it real'. Oh I so badly just want to go to a Yankees game with her and then out for cocktails, is that too much to ask?! I think we'd be fab friends in no time.
PS I hate all the other bitches...especially Ramona...and double especially Alex!

13 comments:

Jocelyn said...

did you watch the reunion lastnight? it was GREAT! I too share your love of all things Bethany (as we've previously discussed). my favorite one liner (close your eyes people who can't handle talk of sex toys) was when Alex was talking about her vibrator and how she plugs it in and Bethany was like- Plug it in? What era are YOu from? loved it.

Meg said...

Yes, totally watched the reunion...that's where all this is coming from. It made me love her even more. I am partial to Jill too...as we've discussed. And I kept cracking up when thinking of you doing your impression of Ramona, it is so dead on.

Lis said...

I used to watch the Real Housewives of OC...is it real or what?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brittany said...

I too am a lover of this show. Love Bethany, really like Jill and the Countess and HATE ALEX and Twitchy Ramona! Great show, I was hesitant after Real Housewives of Orange County, huge fan of that show. Did you ever watch Lipstick Jungle? That was a new one that I fell inlove with too. Love Catty, sassy girl shows!!!!!

Laurie said...

Gak. I hate the OC and NY housewives. Just total hosebags.

katy said...

You so crack me up Meg! Some things never change! :)

Katie said...

OMG, did you hear Jo from OC is getting her own show - apparently she is going out on blind dates and SLADE (aka ex-fiance) gets to choose the dates or something? Ugh.

Lis said...

Jo! That was who I was trying to think of. Can you believe she was only 20 or something like that? By her actions yes...she did not look it though. Those two were SO annoying to watch.

Sue said...

love the OC - not so much NY - JO has her own show?? God - the girl can't sing - but Slade promoted her anyway -

Unknown said...

Of course I believe Jo was 20. She acted like she was still in college. And the new show seems a recipe for disaster. And Megs, I love Bethany too, although I'm pretty ambivelent about the rest of them. I loved it when she told what's-her-name that she was going to stick skewers in her eyes if she didn't stop talking about material stuff at her birthday dinner. Who says stuff like that?! Loved it (cause I could never do it)!

Unknown said...

Of course I believe Jo was 20. She acted like she was still in college. And the new show seems a recipe for disaster. And Megs, I love Bethany too, although I'm pretty ambivelent about the rest of them. I loved it when she told what's-her-name that she was going to stick skewers in her eyes if she didn't stop talking about material stuff at her birthday dinner. Who says stuff like that?! Loved it (cause I could never do it)!

Anonymous said...

I just saw this show for the first time the other night....I hate that lady with the bangs and the old husband. she is a horrible person, but I do love this show! Why I never watched it before is beyond me.