if only they would load some dishes while they're at it
the great thing is that Rudy also likes this "toy". Glad everyone had fun with the dishwasher- yah, if they could load it you'd be set!
Rudy likes the silverware holder? Funny. I agree...load it AND unload it. I hate dishes
Is that supposed to be a purse? And the best part is the toys get cleaned every time the dishes get dirty.
I could add to YOUR list of "why do we buy?" Hadley so many freaking pairs of shoes, knit pants, little onesies, anything baby gap, anything oshkosh...because YOU are a total sucker. one I happen to love.. but none-the-less- a sucker.
that Lauren kills me - she is a real girly-girl - always ahead of the curve with her chic hand bag sense.
the girls look especially cute in their matching pink too! (and i love Hads' clothes, don't listen to Jocelyn about your obsession...)
I'm going to have to try out that new "toy" at my house tonight.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
if only they would load some dishes while they're at it
the great thing is that Rudy also likes this "toy". Glad everyone had fun with the dishwasher- yah, if they could load it you'd be set!
Rudy likes the silverware holder? Funny. I agree...load it AND unload it. I hate dishes
Is that supposed to be a purse? And the best part is the toys get cleaned every time the dishes get dirty.
I could add to YOUR list of "why do we buy?" Hadley so many freaking pairs of shoes, knit pants, little onesies, anything baby gap, anything oshkosh...because YOU are a total sucker. one I happen to love.. but none-the-less- a sucker.
that Lauren kills me - she is a real girly-girl - always ahead of the curve with her chic hand bag sense.
the girls look especially cute in their matching pink too! (and i love Hads' clothes, don't listen to Jocelyn about your obsession...)
I'm going to have to try out that new "toy" at my house tonight.
Post a Comment