Hads got this outfit from a very dear friend of my Mom's when she was born (it's Janie & Jack, so pretty much is a shoe-in for cuteness). It finally fits, with a little extra room, so I stuck her in it. Ryan thought she looked like a Hobo.
Where is Ryan sighting his hobos...Park Avenue. She looked absolutely adorable and def. is a "Fancy Narode" (might have to become a new sundstromism - do we take a vote on this kind of thing?)
I've seen a few pics now with her standing at the table. Is she moving around it yet? She was a slow starter but she seems to be gaining very quickly. Good for her!
I don't think she looks like a hobo but i'll be honest- this doesn't really seem like Hadley. Don't get me wrong.. adorable. but i guess i equate her to cute knit pants and converse. oh god. i can already sense the wrath sista.
good one Zaide. And the Sundstromisms just happen, no vote necessary; this is def. one for the dictionary. BTW she looks very cute and tell Ry that maybe she is trying to look like an Olsen twin...
Hard to be in a dress when you are trying to learn all your new strength skills! I do like that she is trying to be a "Fancy Narode". I even know what that is!
10 comments:
Where is Ryan sighting his hobos...Park Avenue. She looked absolutely adorable and def. is a "Fancy Narode" (might have to become a new sundstromism - do we take a vote on this kind of thing?)
god that Ryan is tough... I think she looks absolutely presh. And definitely VERY "fancy Narode" - the shoes are soooo cute!!!
Def did not look like hobo. She looked great but very quickly changed into her "crawling gear."
I've seen a few pics now with her standing at the table. Is she moving around it yet? She was a slow starter but she seems to be gaining very quickly. Good for her!
I don't think she looks like a hobo but i'll be honest- this doesn't really seem like Hadley. Don't get me wrong.. adorable. but i guess i equate her to cute knit pants and converse. oh god. i can already sense the wrath sista.
good one Zaide. And the Sundstromisms just happen, no vote necessary; this is def. one for the dictionary. BTW she looks very cute and tell Ry that maybe she is trying to look like an Olsen twin...
I think she looks super cute and just like a Fancy Narode. Hobo? Where did he get that?!
MEG! RED ALERT! THIS LINK IS BROKEN SINCE YOU PUT THE NEW PIC ON TOP! FIX IT STAT!
Hard to be in a dress when you are trying to learn all your new strength skills! I do like that she is trying to be a "Fancy Narode". I even know what that is!
I feel like I haven't looked at the blog in forever!!!!! This outfit is just to die for, can I borrow it Hads:)
Post a Comment