Lis, I have no idea. They definitely have more Sesame Street characters on them...maybe that's what helps. I think they might just move around more with the kiddos. I mean seriously, I'm sure if a kid wants to poop up their back they'll find a way, 'Cruisers' or not.
Cruiser's shmoozers. They are all the same. :) Sort of like how I buy Night Time Diapers for a million dollars more yet they are probably exactly the same.
7 comments:
whoa whoa whoa, sounds like someone needs to post a recent "mobility" video.
wahoo! sooo exciting!
What are cruiser diapers? Just more secure?
Lis, I have no idea. They definitely have more Sesame Street characters on them...maybe that's what helps. I think they might just move around more with the kiddos. I mean seriously, I'm sure if a kid wants to poop up their back they'll find a way, 'Cruisers' or not.
ha ha love that you don't have any idea why cruisers are better. But more cartoon characters is always a good thing.
Cruiser's shmoozers. They are all the same. :) Sort of like how I buy Night Time Diapers for a million dollars more yet they are probably exactly the same.
Oh Hope - If you get 85 pounds of pee pee in a diaper overnite, you are GLAD to have the nite time ones
Post a Comment