So Lis beat me to the punch and blogged about the game first, but that doesn't deter me...here are our littlest M's fans.

Hads all pumped up for the 80deg. game.

Hooray, baseball and a cracker...I'm ready.

GOOOOOOOOOOO MARINERS!!!

The Davis/Demco's.

"Oh Mads, you won't believe it...in this All Star Club thing you can eat ANYTHING you want and there's even people that clean up after us. Want some more hot fudge sundae...it's on the house?"

Kipper and his girls. Hadley LOVES Kip and giggles whenever he's around her.

Not a lot of game watching (by Hadley at least), but lots and lots of fun.

Oh Uncle Kip you are so very smart, beautiful, and tall...now gimme more Kettle Corn.

Hadley was terrible and wouldn't sit still for 2 seconds. I told my girlfriend Sarah I was chasing her all over; her smart ass reply: "I can't imagine you would ever need to
chase Hadley." Next game, she's with you Sar.

Maddie's going to be a great little fan and her Daddy's best pal to take to the games. She was a perfect little angel.
8 comments:
It makes me so happy you all went to the game. Great captions and pics. There are never too many bball pics. In that gooooo m's pic she look just like Hope Koser. What cute little girls we have.
Funny pictures- the girls look SO cute together. Sounds like Hads and I have the same attention span for games. Again- she looks SO grown up in these pictures to me. Yeah for 80 degree weather and a ball game. It actually does sound fun:)
I was always jealous of Hads at the M's games because the thought of taking Hope made me want to take a Valium. Now I know it was just because she was older and now Hads has given you a little taste of the toddler zone. :) Couldn't be cuter pictures. Those two little muffins make me so happy!!!
kinda is old news for me because i saw these on Lis's yesterday BUT none the less. I love you and your M's pics. really adorable and the girls together are really fun.
....I'm not sure about that comment anymore after seeing Had's new moves:)
I love her toungue-hanging-out picture. Those two will be M's fans whether they like it or not...just like the rest of us!
I am guessing that little game watching gets done in the All Star Club when these two charmers are in da house. Esp. by the ladies who work there! Cute pix, and damn I'm jealous of my sister. I have no grandbabies as you know WAAAH
Looks like sooooo much fun! i love the pic of the girls looking up at Kipper... what a good uncle/daddy! :)
Post a Comment