Seeing this pic of Zaide and Hads makes me so sad that I don't get to see them on Wednesdays anymore. It is truly heartwarming to watch. She loves her grandparents so much.
They will always be your baby..promise. Even when they are 3 and massive I still tell her she's my baby. And of course she says, "No...daddy's baby". Hope yours likes you at least!
7 comments:
i just love the way the two of them fit together. perfect.
Hadley is looking so grown up to me these days, and thinner too, I think all that moving is burning some extra calories. Looking lovely Hads.
That's a great shirt. Where'd you get it? Do you think it comes in premie?
Seeing this pic of Zaide and Hads makes me so sad that I don't get to see them on Wednesdays anymore. It is truly heartwarming to watch. She loves her grandparents so much.
Very sweet. They do fit very well together
They will always be your baby..promise. Even when they are 3 and massive I still tell her she's my baby. And of course she says, "No...daddy's baby". Hope yours likes you at least!
lucky Zaide!!! And they are NEVER too big to sit on a lap.
Post a Comment