Thursday, April 10, 2008

Brusha, Brusha, Brusha.


Now that we actually have two teeth we gotta keep em clean! And the chewing gum flavored toothpaste makes it all the more fun.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

wait a minute, when did she get teeth? Did she learn that at PT too? We want to see the evidence!

Lis said...

I hadn't even thought of toothpaste! I am so dumb sometimes. Madeline LOVES to hold the sonicare. Kip wasn't too happy when he saw that she was using it and more importantly, dropping it, all over the house

Sundi said...

You're a Grease fan! Me too.

Jocelyn said...

you are always ready for the next step. i bet you've had her tooth brush and tooth paste since she was 6 months old.. just counting the days:)

Hope said...

Ok - I must have missed the two teeth post!!! How exciting! And she is going to make that dentist so proud!

Val said...

She looks so grown up with her teeth now! And Lis- that toothpaste is the only way we've ever got Lauren to attempt brushing- curious how you've managed to do it without- your good!