Monday, April 14, 2008

Surprise visit.

Ryan's really good friends from college, Josh and Nicole, were in town this weekend and gave us a call Friday night to get together...we said, come on over! They have a little gal Grace who is 16months old and so, so cute. Thanks for the visit guys, makes me wonder why we don't do it more often.
Just thought she looked so grown-up in this picture.
Hads flirting with Josh. She loved him.
Nicole and Grace.
The boys and their babes.

5 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

love Hads posey playmate shot in the last pic. She is a flirter!!

Val said...

So fun to see pictures of the Johnstons. I see they have a blog too- yeah! Grace is darling. I love that top pic of Hads too. What a fun little impromptu visit!

Hope said...

Love the boys and their babes!!! And Hadley does look like a professional flirt.

Nicole said...

It was a great visit. I think Hads and Grace will make great friends.
Our door is open anytime in Anacortes for a visit.

Laurie said...

Are you teaching her those ANTM moves or is she just a natural poser? Way cute!