Hads could look at books ALL day long. She loves taking them off the bookshelf and thumbing through each page. But not long enough to actually let me read any of the stories...maybe that'll come soon.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
you know this is my favorite post ever! YAY READ HADS READ! have you taught her all the countries yet?!?
I love that the first post I've seen in two weeks is Hads reading! An English teacher's dream. I've sure missed reading/seeing all the posts while I've been on the road!
It will come Meg. Promise. OVer and over and over again. I have so many books memorized by now it's surprising I don't quack in my sleep. Oh - maybe I do. Bottom line - Hads is just pre-reading for when she is ready to tell you book after book.
8 comments:
you know this is my favorite post ever! YAY READ HADS READ! have you taught her all the countries yet?!?
At least she thumbs the pages, all of them, instead of one or two and then chucking the book. ;-)
she's gifted:) it's obvious. I'll get her an app to the gifted program!
yeah for reading! Even fake reading!
Now here is something Hads can master....you dont need to do much moving around while reading, yay Hadley!!!
I'm sure the stories in her head are better then the ones actually in the books anyway.
I love that the first post I've seen in two weeks is Hads reading! An English teacher's dream. I've sure missed reading/seeing all the posts while I've been on the road!
It will come Meg. Promise. OVer and over and over again. I have so many books memorized by now it's surprising I don't quack in my sleep. Oh - maybe I do. Bottom line - Hads is just pre-reading for when she is ready to tell you book after book.
Post a Comment